The company has a complete product line, mainly engaged in over 30 kinds and more than 300 types of products, including Chain Hoist, Lever Hoist, Wire Rope Electric Hoist, Electric Chain Hoist, Hydraulic Hand Pallet Truck, Textile Sling and so on.
The products have been sold well in dozens of countries such as Mexico, Argentina, UAE, Turkey, Brazil, the United States, Russian Federation and Ukraine, etc. for over 10 years since the company has founded.
1) Hoisting machinery is usually large in structure and complicated in mechanism, and can complete lifting movement and horizontal movement. For example, the bridge crane can complete three movements: lifting, cart running and cart running. The portal crane can complete four movements: lifting, luffing, slewing and cart running. In the process of operation, several movements in different directions are often operated at the same time, which is technically difficult.
2) There are many kinds of heavy objects hoisted by hoisting machinery, and the load varies. Some heavy objects weigh hundreds of tons or even thousands of tons, and some objects are tens of meters long and have irregular shapes, such as loose particles, hot melt state, inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, etc. The lifting process is complicated and dangerous.
3) Most hoisting machinery needs to operate in a large space range, and some must be equipped with rails and wheels (such as tower crane, bridge crane, etc.); Some should be equipped with tires or crawler belts to walk on the ground (such as truck crane, crawler crane, etc.); Some need to walk on the wire rope (such as passenger and freight ropeways), which has a large space for movement and a large range of impact once the accident occurs.
4) Some hoisting machinery needs to directly carry personnel to do lifting motion on guide rails, platforms or wire ropes (such as elevators, lifting platforms, etc.), and its reliability directly affects personal safety.
5) There are many exposed and movable parts of hoisting machinery, and they are often in direct contact with personnel in the hoisting operation industry (such as hook, wire rope, etc.), potentially resulting in many accidental risk factors.
6) The working environment is complicated. From large iron and steel joint enterprises to modern ports, construction sites, railway hubs and tourist resorts, hoisting machinery is in operation. Workplaces often encounter high temperature, high pressure, inflammable and explosive, power transmission lines, strong magnetism and other dangerous factors, which pose a threat to equipment and operators.
7) Many people are often required to cooperate in the operation of hoisting machinery. An operation requires the operators such as commanding, strapping and driving to cooperate skillfully, coordinate their actions and take care of each other. Operators shall have the ability to handle on-site emergencies. It is usually difficult to cooperate closely with multiple operators.
The above-mentioned working characteristics of hoisting machinery determine that it has a great relationship with safe production. If there is a slight negligence in the design, manufacture, installation, use and maintenance of hoisting machinery, casualties or equipment accidents may be caused. On the one hand, it will cause casualties, on the other hand, it will also cause great economic losses.